Strong Knees and Joints Program has helped many participants improve their joints, reduced their aches and enhanced their mobility without the use of pain killer, steroid or needles.
Through a systematic approach, participants gets to improve their body inside out, followed by techniques that can relieve and avoid pains.
While many conventional method just focus on pain relieve or supplement, Strong Knees and Joints Program works on the fundamental first, improve the participants internal systems so that they can absorb the nutrient better.
Without healthy internal systems and good absorption, whatever good food or expensive supplement will be go into waste.
Through a Four Sessions learning and coaching session, participants get to improve their body internal system, stronger knees and joints, better knowledge and techniques to maintain healthy knees and joints.
In addition to getting themselves enlightened about knee pain and joints issues, the participants also get to learn useful routine that they can practice at home. With Peng Tatt guidance, some of them corrected their way of walking and posture which will help them in the long run.
Many participants which are in their golden years have shown improvement that they no longer relied on walking aids or knee guards that show minimal effect. Many of them have gained confident that they can be lead active lifestyle at their age.
Above: Important part to strengthen meridian and knee joint.
Some facts about your knee and joints.
1) If you need to rely on the support of your hands to stand up after sitting or squatting position, it a sign of weakening limbs and joints. It is good time to start strengthening routine for your knee and joint.
2) Many have misconception that we should not exercise if we have arthritis. Study has shown that proper weight management and moderate exercise may reduce your risk of arthritis.
3) Studies show that people who take control of their treatment and actively manage their arthritis, experience lesser pain and feel better.
4) It is vital to take care of your liver and kidney meridians so as to take care of your tendon, joints and bone.
5) Thanks to continuous commercial marketing, many have misconception that “I should drink more milk if I have knee pain”. The truth is, besides milk, there are plenty of wholesome food that are rich in calcium and other minerals for healthy bone.
For many people, milk product create an excess of mucus. Low-fat milk or skim milk may not be as healthy as perceived (it might be proportionately too high in acid-forming protein).
6) Another misconception is “I am old already, my situation is destined to be worsen”. Our bone always in the process of remodeling (almost similar to rebuilding), thus by taking proper care, we can manage our situation better.
In “Strong Knee and Joint” program, we seek to empower the participants with the right knowledge, right exercise routine, meridian self-therapy techniques and food cure that give them the flexibility, mobility and avoid the nagging pain.
The topics that will be covered in the 4 sessions training include
“I came for the training for my left knee problem. After following through the first round of program. My knee is more flexible and my nagging knee pain does not bug me anymore. With the LOHAS Meridian Therapy techniques, I also improve my digestion issue and bowel movement. I benefit more than I expected. That’s is why I asked my classmate to come along.”, Mdm Tan, retiree, 11 June 2013
(Update Nov 204: Mdm Tan managed to enjoy a good trip traveling in Taman Negara which requires plenty of walking and climbing of stairs)
“I have problem squatting down and I had challenges following the simple strengthening routine the first two weeks. Now, I have no problem squatting down and my knee and joints are strengthened.” Mrs. Chan, Homemaker, 2 July 2013
“After following through the program, my legs are strengthened and I can squat down easily. I come to learn more how to improve other area of my body, including my back ache issue”, Mr. Chan, 11 June 2013
“Wow, my legs feel lighter now after the first two weeks“, Jasmine, Hairdresser, 18 June 2013
“I have been practising the strengthening routine for the legs for the past one week. It is effective and it seems that the pain is lesser and sometimes no pain“, Cheng Neo (after learning the basic level of the whole program), 6 Aug 2013
“I used to need walking stick during my oversea trip. After practicing the routine and techniques consistently, I was able to walk a long distance in Penang without walking stick and enjoy my favorite fruits – Durian”. Yue Xiang, June 2014. (Update: May 2015, Yue Xiang now can climb stairs that she hardly can do it half a year ago)
“Now my dad who is 77 years old can play badminton and table tennis with us. It’s a great improvement for him compared to 2~3 years ago.”, Mdm Tay. Mar 2016.
Strengthen Your Knees and Joint
GET to know the four areas that will make your knees and joint stronger through meridian exercise, therapy techniques and food after you join this workshop.
Date: 31 March & 7 April 2017 (Two Friday evenings)
Time: 7:15PM – 9:15PM
Venue: Civil Service Club
Date: 22 & 29 April 2017 (Two Saturday morning)
Time: 10AM – 12PM
Venue: Success Trees Training Room
12 Arumugam Road #02-11 (Next to Macpherson MRT)
Call/SMS 90662770 to register NOW.
To find out more, send us your question and contact number at our contact us page.